Compelling Reasons Why You Need This Vortex Viper PST 1 4×24 Review
Why Consider Vortex?
Vortex has been around ever since 1986 in retail and they launched their optics in 2002 that. Nothing has stopped them from delivering quality ever since then. This is why most people that have ever laid their hands on a Vortex have loved them at first sight.
What makes them attractive is the premium features that you get in one scope. Generally, you may have to look for different scopes or raise your budget to get your requirements in one scope. This is not the case with Vortex and that is what we are going to talk about in this Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Review all the more.
What Does This Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 Review Say?
The first thing that we need to mention is that the Vortex Viper PST 1 4x24 is a sturdy device. The PST stands for Precision Shooting Tactical, which means it is a light in weights scope that can operate in dim light and allows you to shoot faster.
Not only that, the Vortex Viper PST has accurate reticle with matching turrets for making that accurate shot. The adjustments capacity and lens quality that you get in this Vortex are out of this world.
Want to know more? Then you why not read the rest of this post with care?
What Features Make The Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 A Good Scope?
Vortex lives up to the expectations and it surely raises the bar with this scope. The best part about the Vortex Viper PST 1 4x24 is that it is available at street price. However, it has attributes that are found in finest quality scopes. Here are some of them:
- Design - The one piece construction makes it tough and it has been built in way that it can withstand a lot. It has been made from aircraft grade aluminum that makes it long-lasting. The matte body is an ideal completion, as it doesn't sparkle that can blindingly affect you while in action. This likewise implies you remain camouflaged during hunting.
- Tactical Milling Close Quarter Reticle – The reticle makes use of illuminated dots around the MOA. When magnified you can use it as a compact scope, but without magnification it acts like a scope with red dots.
- MOA – Speaking of which brings us to discuss the MOA turrets that can be adjusted (and you can make hairline changes) to zero without having to look up. You know mention has to be made about the fact that the illuminated reticle actually serves well for shooting at close ranges. Long and close range shooting with the great optics of the scope really works in your favor.
- Illumination – The illumination control that is a novel component of this scope. You can utilize it to change the concentration of your shooting range. The green and red lights (numbers) help you with the rest. In short, you can take shots even in low light conditions with this resource.
- Optics – The extra low dispersion (XD) lens can be found in high end scopes. These are worth your investment, as this lens produces crisp, high resolution, sharp, and color fidelity images. With 95% light transmission you feel like you have a dazzling device at hand.
- Argon – The O rings have been purged with argon in this scope. This makes this scope weatherproof, fog proof, and waterproof. Mention has to be made about the fact that this guards inner parts, which protects them from climate conditions. It traps in the moisture that is number one reason of corrosion.
Yes, it does come with a few problems, but they are not deal breakers.
- It is quite an expensive scope
- The crosshair markings are really fine and at times are difficult to read
Who Should Use The Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24?
Undoubtedly, this is ideal for target practicing and hunting. As far as hunting is concerned, it can be used for big game hunting, moving targets, brush and for those that like to open both eyes while taking a shot.
In fact, it is good for hunting in the fields, brush hunting, and big game hunting up to 200 yards. It is a good scope while trying to take down a wounded animal. This is because the 1x magnification can really help you take close shots.
What Is This Reticle With Second Focal Plane?
In simple words, this keeps the size of reticle in a perfectly measured form. The windage and holdover provide you with accurate details and maximum magnification.
What Is The CRS Stop?
The Customizable Rotation Stop feature is all about a snappy and simple approach to come back to your unique zero after transitory rise changes. No more worries about neglecting to check the turret.
What Is The Magnification Standards Are Expected?
Vortex has included new nature of optics into this scope. This amplification can intensify t omake it an astonishing scope for hunting as well as range shooting. When you magnify it, as a standard the crosshair and windage are really comfortable to read. With the installation of fiber optics, this riflescope makes more than it asks for. This is one the reasons for its popularity.
What It Our Verdict?
Hands down, the Vortex Viper PST 1 4x24 is a great choice for hunting and moving objects. Of course, you can use it for close range shooting too. It is your scope; you are free to do whatever you want to do with it!
On a serious note, this Vortex Viper PST 1 4x24 Review tells you all about how you can use it in the best possible ways. It can hold zero and can provide you with crystal clear image of your target. You get a lifetime warranty that does not require you to keep the bills and proof of your purchase and is transferrable to the present owner. What more do you want? Go try one now!
Featured Image Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGObPx8VxN4