This post may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission (no added cost for you).
Why Trust A Vortex?
You could be a hunter or a target shooter, you surely know the significance of a good scope mounted on your rifle. The Vortex Crossfire II is a perfect accessory for anyone that needs a scope for medium, long or close range. You get quality, durable and a high performing scope in the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40.
We intend to clarify all that has not been said in this Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Review. If this interests you, then we request you to read this post until the end.
Why Read This Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Review?
You can read this review because we are being totally honest with you. We bring you what other reviews don’t and that is why we deserve a fair chance to be read. We have spent hours with this scope and we know our way around with it.
In short, we must let you know that this is a well-admired scope. The price tag makes it a good bargain for you, as you don’t have to compromise with the optics for that asking price. There is more to Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 that should not get unnoticed in regards to this.
What Kind Of Features Does The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Have?
There is something special about the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 that makes it a good bargain. This is a rugged scope that needs less of your attention. You can imagine the kind of service, it is about to provide you for the coming years.
- Design – One thing that makes Vortex diverse is the quality of their items. It has been designed from one single piece and that quite obviously makes it sturdy. This scope is produced using airplane grade aluminum and accompanies an anodized texture. This makes the scope non-reflective that unquestionably aids you while in the hiding.
- Dead Hold BDCReticle–This innovation thoroughly speculates work about windage and holdover. This scope accompanies little markings that help you focus on your objective. Obviously, you are allowed to make alterations that will create you some exceptional outcomes.
- Reticle With Second Focal Plane - Simply put, this keeps the size of reticle in an estimated structure. The windage and hold over provide you precise subtleties with most extreme amplification.
- Nitrogen Filling – The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 is set up to withstand all kinds of climatic conditions. The Vortex has filled the O rings with nitrogen. This keeps the focal point safe and you may utilize it during dim light or harsh weather conditions. This renders the extension waterproof, fog proof and waterproof. This also means that the insides of your scope will remain protected forever.
- MOA - This suggests you can dial your required separation into this turret and complete the work. Furthermore, you turn the dial by 1/fourth estimation (MOA) for precision with this extension.
- VIP Warranty- This stands Very Important Promise that makes Vortex novel everything being equal. This is an unlimited lifetime warranty that gets you your Vortex product repaired or exchanged at any time you want owing to damage. What makes it fascinating is that you don’t even have to keep the bills and other such proof of your purchase. It is transferrable to the current owner and this certainly is an exceptional trait of Vortex.
- Parallax- This is riflescope has 100 yards parallax and the BDC reticle assists you while moving around. In case, you like hunting, then this could be an ideal accomplice for you. The multi-coating helps in ideal transmission of light.
Yes, there is more to the Vortex Optics Crossfire II and that can be summed up like this:
It is a good looking riflescope
It is way more affordable than most of the scopes in this category
The lens is anti-reflective and multi-coated
Has an eye relief of is agreeable 3.8 inches
Yes, this scope has a few flaws, until you get used to it.
Over adjusting can be a problem
You need to know your preferences for your MOA
May be the glass needs upgrade to perform well with higher magnification
Who Should Use The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40?
It is for given hunters and those that prefer close, long or medium range. Regardless, you can unmistakably utilize it for target practicing too. There is no conclusion to its usage and you can be as imaginative as you should be.
With long eye help and MOA that can be balanced as fine as one-fourth of a dial, you have a keeper here. At 3x you can shoot at a distance of 7 yards with precision. Most importantly, you don't need to be a specialist and can enjoy it.
What Is The Magnification?
Vortex has included new nature of optics into this scope. This amplification can intensify 3x to 9x times and the multi-coated lenses simply make it an astonishing scope for hunting as well as target practicing.
What Is The Use Of Multi-Coated Lenses?
In plainspoken way, multi-coated optics allow you to see through in bright as well as low light conditions. These optics offer you an optimized light transmission facility that further adds to your experience. This means you can hunt or take a shot without any distortion or color fringing. The result is a sharp image with clarity that you will love.
What Kind Of Image Quality Does It Offer?
The multi-coated optics make sure that you use this riflescope under low light conditions quite well. This infers that you can shoot at twilight, dusk, dawn, or even with an overcast sky! This further indicates that atmosphere has no impact on your hunting or shooting training. You get fresh and flawlessly clear picture, every time you use this.
What Kind Of Clarity Does The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Possess?
Clarity of the image of this scope is a significant factor. The scope assembles light in murkiness well, and remains fixed on an object. This adds to its precision and gives you a relief.
What Kind Of Rifles Can You Use It On?
These are good for AR rifles, as you can mount them securely on these guns. Specifically, you can use it on Remington 700 30-06, Ruger Gunsite Scout, M1A SOCOM and AR10. These are just a few names, but you can try them on more.
What Is Kind Of Field Of View To Expect?
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 scope offers you with an unquestionable level of 12.6feet to 34.1 feet field of view at 100 yards. This signifies, you can locate your goal in a scene quickly and go for that kill.
What Do The Turret Caps Do?
Most users find this aspect to be a blessing for this scope. The aluminum cap on the turret not only makes them secured, but also keeps your grip tightened. This also hints that you can hold on to it with a good grasp.
Are There Any Exceptions To The VIP Warranty?
Yes, there are, as Vortex does not cover for cosmetic damages. Also, they will not cover for theft or loss due to theft. Come on they are a business house and not a charitable institution!
The fact that they have this warranty makes them stand out among the rest. This is one of their USPs and they know it as well!
What Is Our Take On TheVortex Crossfire II 3-9x40?
We say that the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 is a popular scope because of all the reasons stated above. However, we know you will not know it unless you get one in your hands. Still we must tell you that this scope is pretty practical and you can give it a go.
This Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Review has tried its level best to explain you that it is a good scope that you can get at this price. In short the pluses of this scope outnumber the negatives any day. You need not hesitate by putting your faith in these scopes. It has all the qualities of a premium scope otherwise. Invest wisely!
Featured Image source